Please try the following:
- Click the Refresh button, or try again later. Much later.
- If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. If you don't know what the Address bar is, move on.
- To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. Open the Dialogue section and type HelpMe in the TextBox. This will display arcane symbols designating information helpful only to three people in the universe. If you are not one of these three people try contacting your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). They will not understand either, but misery loves company.
- If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically "discover" network connection settings. Internet Explorer can also send this information directly to Microsoft in order to check for unregistered versions of MSMoney.
If you would like Windows to try and "discover" them,
click Detect Network Settings
- Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed. If you have really strong security then good for you. If not send your IP address and root username and password to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0, MP3, FTP, Gopher, FERRET 2.5, KILL, ME, PLEASE 1.0.
- Click the Back button to try another link. Good Luck and God Be With You.
Cannot find server or ZIG Error or Something Else Is Screwy